The Green Shares
STEICO develops, produces and markets ecological construction products made of renewable raw materials. STEICO is the European market leader for wood fiber insulation materials.
STEICO is positioned as a system provider for ecological residential construction and is the only manufacturer in the industry to offer an integrated wooden construction system in which insulation material and construction components supplement each other. These include flexible and stable wood fiber insulation panels, composite thermal insulation systems, insulation panels with a reinforcing effect, as well as cavity wall insulation made of wood fibers and cellulose.
The construction elements comprise I-joists and laminated veneer lumber. In addition, the STEICO group also produces hardboards (Natural Fibre Boards) and operates in the wood trade.
The Munich-based company’s products are used in new construction and when renovating roofs, walls, ceilings, floors and facades. STEICO’s products allow the construction of future-proof, healthy buildings with a particularly high quality of living and a healthy atmosphere. STEICO’s products offer reliable protection against cold, heat and also noise, and they permanently improve the building’s energy efficiency.
Starting with the Half-Year-Report 2017 STEICO publishes all IR-Information also in English language. For earlier publications you find summaries at this page or you may refer to our German IR site.
- 2017-11-07 - Press release: Production start on LVL2 line
- 2017-10-16 - Corporate News: Q3 interim report
- 2017-09-20 - Ad hoc: Capital increase successfully completed
- 2017-09-19 - Ad hoc: Capital increase from authorized capital
- 2017-09-13 – Press release: First board on new, second LVL production line
- 2017-07-17 – Corporate news: STEICO Half Year Report 2017
- 2017-04-26 – Corporate news: Release of Annual Report 2016 and Q1 Report 2017
- 2017-03-09 – Corporate news: STEICO builds new production line for wood fibre insulation materials (dry method)
- 2017-03-09 – Ad-hoc: STEICO SE expands its boards of directors
- 2017-02-17 – Corporate news: Preliminary figures 2016
- 2016-10-19 – Corporate news: Q3 interim report 2015
- 2016-08-22 – Corporate news: New production line for laminated veneer lumber
- 2016-07-20 – Corporate news: STEICO Half Year Report 2015
- 2016-04-16 – Corporate news: STEICO Annual Report 2015 and Q1 interim report 2016
IR dates 2017
|05./06. January 2017||STEICO presents the company at the 20. Oddo Forum (Oddo Seydler Bank AG) in Lyon (FR)|
|6. February 2017||Planned release of preliminary figures for the financial year 2016|
|07. February 2017||STEICO presents the company at HSBC SRI Conference (Frankfurt / Main)|
|15./16. February 2017||STEICO presents the company at "11th German Conference" from Oddo Seydler Bank AG|
|26. April 2017||Planned Release of STEICO's annual report 2016|
|26. April 2017||Planned Release of STEICO's Q1 report 2017|
|09./10. May 2017||STEICO presents the company to insitutional investors in Brussels, Cologne and Dussedldorf (Roadshow with Oddo BHF)|
|22. June 2017||Annual regular meeting 2017|
|04./05. July 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Paris and Frankfurt (Roadshow with ODDO BHF Bank)|
|13./14. July 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Zurich and London (Roadshow with ODDO BHF Bank)|
|17 July 2017||Release of STEICO's half year report 2017|
|30. August 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors at Commerzbank's "Sector Conference 2017"|
|31. August 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Amsterdam (Roadshow with ODDO BHF Bank)|
|05. September 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Vienna (Roadshow with Commerzbank)|
|06. September 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Paris (Roadshow with Oddo BHF)|
|07. September 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in London (Roadshow with Commerzbank)|
|19. September 2017||STEICO executes a 10% capital increase from authorized capital|
|16. October 2017||Release of STEICO's Q3 report 2017|
|23. October 2017||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Frankfurt/Main (Roadshow with Commerzbank)|
|13. December 2017||STEICO presents itself at "Münchner Kapitalmarkt Konferenz MKK"|