The Green Shares
STEICO develops, produces and markets ecological construction products made of renewable raw materials. STEICO is the European market leader for wood fiber insulation materials.
STEICO is positioned as a system provider for ecological residential construction and is the only manufacturer in the industry to offer an integrated wooden construction system in which insulation material and construction components supplement each other. These include flexible and stable wood fiber insulation panels, composite thermal insulation systems, insulation panels with a reinforcing effect, as well as cavity wall insulation made of wood fibers and cellulose.
The construction elements comprise I-joists and laminated veneer lumber. In addition, the STEICO group also produces hardboards (Natural Fibre Boards) and operates in the wood trade.
The Munich-based company’s products are used in new construction and when renovating roofs, walls, ceilings, floors and facades. STEICO’s products allow the construction of future-proof, healthy buildings with a particularly high quality of living and a healthy atmosphere. STEICO’s products offer reliable protection against cold, heat and also noise, and they permanently improve the building’s energy efficiency.
Starting with the Half-Year-Report 2017 STEICO publishes all IR-Information also in English language. For earlier publications you find summaries at this page or you may refer to our German IR site.
- 2018-02-05 - Corporate News: Preliminary business figures 2017
- 2017-11-07 - Press release: Production start on LVL2 line
- 2017-10-16 - Corporate News: Q3 interim report
- 2017-09-20 - Ad hoc: Capital increase successfully completed
- 2017-09-19 - Ad hoc: Capital increase from authorized capital
- 2017-09-13 – Press release: First board on new, second LVL production line
- 2017-07-17 – Corporate news: STEICO Half Year Report 2017
- 2017-04-26 – Corporate news: Release of Annual Report 2016 and Q1 Report 2017
- 2017-03-09 – Corporate news: STEICO builds new production line for wood fibre insulation materials (dry method)
- 2017-03-09 – Ad-hoc: STEICO SE expands its boards of directors
- 2017-02-17 – Corporate news: Preliminary figures 2016
- 2016-10-19 – Corporate news: Q3 interim report 2015
- 2016-08-22 – Corporate news: New production line for laminated veneer lumber
- 2016-07-20 – Corporate news: STEICO Half Year Report 2015
- 2016-04-16 – Corporate news: STEICO Annual Report 2015 and Q1 interim report 2016
IR dates 2018
|11./12. January 2018||STEICO presents the company at the 21. Oddo Forum (Oddo BHF Bank AG) in Lyon (FR)|
|Beginning of February 2018||Planned release of preliminary figures for the financial year 2017|
|5./6. February 2018||STEICO presents the company at HSBC SRI Conference (Frankfurt / Main)|
|21./22. February 2018||STEICO presents the company at "12th German Conference" from Oddo BHF Bank AG (Frankfurt/Main)|
|End of April 2018||Planned release of STEICO's annual report 2017|
|End of April 2018||Planned release of STEICO's Q1 report 2018|
|21. June 2018||Prospective date of STEICO's general annual meeting|
|July 2018||Release of STEICO's half year report 2018|
|October 2018||Release of STEICO's Q3 report 2018|