Download STEICO Building System Product Information
Beams, rafters, columns, purlins, wall plates, window and door lintels, girders, collars, structural boards etc. A variety of industrial applications. A system component in the STEICOconstruction building system.
- Laminated Veneered Lumber for a variety of applications
- Available in a wide range of depths and thicknesses
- Dimensionally stable
- High strength to weight ratio
- Easily cut using traditional wood working tools
- High compression strength for rimboard applications
- FSC certified
- CE marked
STEICO LVL is manufactured from several layers of about 3 mm thick, graded, spruce and pine veneers. Defects are eliminated in the process and a homogeneous cross-section produced. This structure gives STEICO LVL the highest strength. At the same time, deformation through shrinkage and swelling is reduced. In addition, this method allows the production of a large diversity of formats to be produced from the panel blank of up to 18 m length and 2.5 m wide.