Beams, rafters, columns, purlins, wall plates, window and door lintels, girders, collars, structural boards etc. A variety of industrial applications. A system component in the STEICOconstruction building system.
- LVL – Laminated Veneer Lumber for various applications
- available in a wide range of thicknesses and formats
- high strength to weight ratio
- dimensional stability
- high compression strength for Rimboard applications
- easily cut and machined using traditional tools
- minimal settlement
- high connection capacity and fixing withdrawal strength
- efficient use of timber resources
STEICO LVL is made of multiple 3 mm layers of graded laminated veneers. This disperses knots and irregular growth, producing a practically homogeneous cross
section. This construction means that STEICO LVL is
highly rigid and dimensionally stable.