Internal Sales Support
Location: Caddington, Bedfordshire.
Salary: Subject to experience.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
STEICO offers its customers ecological construction products from renewable raw materials and has been able to position itself in its thirty-year history as a system provider for ecological house building and innovation drivers. As the industry's only manufacturer, STEICO offers an integrated timber construction system that complements insulation materials and structural components.
STEICO UK in Caddington near Luton is home to the UK sales, distribution and technical team for the UK and Ireland. In a period of just under 13 years the UK market has been developed such that it has become the largest outlet for engineered I-joists in the STEICO group and the driving force behind technical software and product development. It is a major supplier of I-joists to the new build residential and commercial market and via a unique network of highly skilled dealers supply many of the major house builders in the UK.
We are looking to recruit up to two people to help grow the sales of the business and to support the external sales team with dedicated Internal support. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of working in a small team and feel confident to provide system and telephone support for others in the business. We are looking for candidates that could potentially grow with the business and assume more senior roles in the future.
- Confident and outgoing individual, strong communicator with good telephone manner
- Self-starter, able to use own initiative and be proactive and engaged in the business
- Team player, able to work with an experienced external team and offer constructive support where applicable.
- Able to use back office systems including Microsoft office, Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience in an internal sales role
- 30 minute commutable distance of Caddington
- Some experience of the timber or builders merchant environment or associated industry
- An interest in ecological building materials
- Experience of working within the Microsoft Dynamics software platform
An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate, including enhanced pension scheme plus other benefits after a satisfactory probationary period.
Please send your application per email to Mr Alex Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org