- Very ecological insulation made from recycled paper. A boron free variant is also available.
- Joint free, no cutting, insulates all sizes of cassettes
- High quality cellulose thanks to modern production techniques
- Excellent insulation in winter
- Excellent summer heat protection
- Water vapour open for a healthy internal climate
- Slump resistant even with few insulation material
- Secured installation with machines of all sizes
- High quality through trained installers
Areas of application
Air injected insulation for timber frame applications in roofs, walls and ceiling. Open blown insulation in attic floors. Prefabricated wall and roof cassettes. Ideal insulation for renovation of roofs and floors.