3rd STEICO Capital Markets Day
14 January 2019, STEICO Headquarters, Otto-Lilienthal-Ring 30, 85622 Feldkirchen
Dear business partners, dear shareholders,
For our third STEICO Capital Markets Day we have put together a programme which offers far more than pure financial communication. We are looking forward to showing you how STEICO’s products are used on building sites – and the extension to our group’s headquarters offer a perfect example.
We would then be very pleased to invite you to visit the “BAU 2019” trade fair. You can see for yourselves how STEICO presents itself to the construction industry and get a real life impression of the world’s leading trade fair for construction.
We would be very happy to welcome you at STEICO.
We appreciate your understanding that we have - due to logistical reasons - to limit the number of participants to 50 people.
10:30 a.m. – Pick-up at “Feldkirchen” S-Bahn station
- If you are travelling by public transport we would be happy to pick you up at the station
- If you are travelling by car, plenty of parking spaces are available at STEICO
11:00 a.m. – Get together
- Welcome to STEICO’s group headquarters
11:15 a.m. – Financials and strategy
- Discussion of the business environment and strategy with Dr. David Meyer, STEICO’s CFO
- Discussion and questions
Noon – Visit to the building site
- Visit to the extension to the STEICO group’s headquarters together with STEICO’s specialists
12:45 p.m. – Lunch
1:30 p.m. – Transfer to the "BAU” trade fair
2:00 p.m. – Trade fair visit
- Visit to STEICO’s stand at the trade fair
- Tour of the stand with Mr. Udo Schramek, STEICO’s CEO
- Brief visit to the trade fair for timber construction or free time at the trade fair
4:00 p.m. – Return transfer to STEICO’s headquarters, farewells and departure
- Arriving at STEICO at around 4:30 p.m.
- We recommend that guests arriving with public transport use the direct connection available at the trade fair site