The Green Shares
STEICO develops, produces and markets ecological construction products made of renewable raw materials. STEICO is the European market leader for wood fiber insulation materials.
STEICO is positioned as a system provider for ecological residential construction and is the only manufacturer in the industry to offer an integrated wooden construction system in which insulation material and construction components supplement each other. These include flexible and stable wood fiber insulation panels, composite thermal insulation systems, insulation panels with a reinforcing effect, as well as cavity wall insulation made of wood fibers and cellulose.
The construction elements comprise I-joists and laminated veneer lumber. In addition, the STEICO group also produces hardboards (Natural Fibre Boards) and operates in the wood trade.
The Munich-based company’s products are used in new construction and when renovating roofs, walls, ceilings, floors and facades. STEICO’s products allow the construction of future-proof, healthy buildings with a particularly high quality of living and a healthy atmosphere. STEICO’s products offer reliable protection against cold, heat and also noise, and they permanently improve the building’s energy efficiency.
Starting with the Half-Year-Report 2017 STEICO publishes all IR-Information also in English language. For earlier publications you find summaries at this page or you may refer to our German IR site.
- 2019-11-19 Ad-hoc: Managing Director Sales
- 2019-10-16 Corporate News: Q3 report
- 2019-09-30 - Ad-hoc: Change Board of Directors
- 2019-07-15 - Corporate News: Half Year Report 2019
- 2019-05-07 - Corporate News: Election Administrative Board
- 2019-05-01 - Corporate News: Annual Report 2018 + Q1 Report 2019
- 2019-02-04 - Corporate News: preliminary figures 2018
IR dates 2019
|10./11. January 2019||STEICO presents the company at the 22. ODDO Forum (ODDO BHF) in Lyon (FR)|
|14. January 2019||STEICO presents the company at the 3rd. STEICO Capital Markets Day|
|4. February 2019||Release of preliminary figures for the financial year 2018|
|6. February 2019||STEICO presents the company at HSBC ESG Conference (Frankfurt / Main)|
|19./20. February 2019||STEICO presents the company at "13th German Conference" from ODDO BHF (Frankfurt/Main)|
|01. May 2019||Release of Annual Report 2018 and Q1 Report 2019|
|27. June 2019||Date of STEICO's General Annual Meeting|
|28. June 2019||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors at Warburg Highlights 2019 Conference (Hamburg)|
|15. July 2019||Expected release of STEICO's Half Year Report 2019 (after close of trading)|
|28. August 2019||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors at Commerzbank Sector Conference (Frankfurt / Main)|
|11. September 2019||STEICO presents the company at MBank European Top Pick Event (Warsaw)|
|25. September 2019||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors at Berenberg/Goldman Sachs German Conference (Munich)|
|01. October 2019||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in Paris (Roadshow with Commerzbank)|
|02. October 2019||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors in London (Roadshow with Warburg)|
|16. October 2019 (after market close)||Release of Q3 report|
|17. October 2019||STEICO presents the company to institutional investors at "Fachkonferenz Technologie" of Bayerische Börse AG (Munich)|
- 2017-11-07 - Press release: Production start on LVL2 line
- 2017-10-16 - Corporate News: Q3 interim report
- 2017-09-20 - Ad hoc: Capital increase successfully completed
- 2017-09-19 - Ad hoc: Capital increase from authorized capital
- 2017-09-13 – Press release: First board on new, second LVL production line
- 2017-07-17 – Corporate news: STEICO Half Year Report 2017
- 2017-04-26 – Corporate news: Release of Annual Report 2016 and Q1 Report 2017
- 2017-03-09 – Corporate news: STEICO builds new production line for wood fibre insulation materials (dry method)
- 2017-03-09 – Ad-hoc: STEICO SE expands its boards of directors
- 2017-02-17 – Corporate news: Preliminary figures 2016