- Wall and roof cassettes made out of Laminated Veneer Lumber STEICO LVL and STEICOjoist enclosed with OSB and blown in wood fibre air injected
- insulation STEICOzell.
- Offsite build, transportation to site - reduced labour costs and weather dependency
- The STEICOjoists ensured a lightweight and easy to install structure with high load bearing capacity and reduced thermal bridging.
- The building structure was completed in five days
- The rigid insulation board STEICOspecial dry was utilised as an external insulating layer which provided high thermal efficiency all year round and a healthy and breathable building fabric.
- Natural materials with low carbon footprint, sustainable and recyclable
- Wall and roof carbon sequester 4.15 tonnes of CO2eq.
- Offsite build reduces labour costs and weather dependency, whilst ensuring accuracy
- Minimal wastage
- Energy efficient, up to and beyond Passivhaus standards
- Excellent acoustic insulation
Designed and manufactured by Kithurst Homes