Diffusion permeable, fully self-adhesive and airtight weather protection membrane
- 3-layer, tear-resistant and flexible
- high security thanks to fully self-adhesive membrane
- Airtight, vapour permeable and resistant to driving rain
- Functional layer protected on both sides by PP fibre fleece
- High heat and ageing resistance
- Outdoor exposure of up to 3 months possible
|Production and designation||EN 13984|
|Fire class (RTF) according to EN 13501-1||E|
|Area weight [g/cm²]||215|
|Temperature resistance [°C]||-40 to +70|
|Processing temperature [°C]||> -10, the surface must be dry and free of ice|
|Max. tensile force longitudinal||>200|
|Max. tensile force transverse||>200|
|Elongation at Max. tensile force longitudinal [%]||>30|
|Elongation at Max. tensile force transverse [%]||>30|
|Tear resistance longitudinal [N]||>50|
|Tear resistance transverse [N]||>50|
|Resistance to water penetration||W1|
|Split silicone liner [cm]||125/25|
|Outdoor exposure||3 Months|
|Adhesive||Modified acrylate, solvent-free|
Processing STEICOmulti CAPclear
- Substrates must be capable of bearing a load, dry and free from dust and grease
- Lay the membrane so that the printed side is facing the fitter
- STEICOmulti CAP has to be applied on the whole surface of the substrate (timber, wood-based material, masonry, concrete). It can be applied
horizontally or vertically. They need to have an overlap of at least 10 cm.
- Cut the membrane to required length, gradually remove the liner and adhere STEICOmulti CAP progressively at the beginning of the element.
- Align STEICOmulti CAP and gradually remove the liner and forcefully rub on the membrane
- Split release liner facilitates the bonding of corners, as initially only one liner can be removed
- Component joints and penetrations must be made in an airtight manner using STEICO system accessories
- Avoid standing water. Heavy rains should be evacuated from the building through drains.
- Process STEICOmulti CAP in span direction of the ceiling element.
- Local norms and regulations have to be observed.
(Please refer to the product data sheet for detailed information)